It’s been a while since I wrote up a “ten things” post, and I think that makes me pretty overdue for one. For that matter, it’s been a few days since I’ve posted anything. I’m not sure where my lack of motivation comes from. I guess sometimes I just don’t have anything to say. Or maybe I have so many things going on in my head that I can’t pluck just one of them out to write about.
Anyway, here they are, in no particular order:
1. Winter sunsets. Is there anything more beautiful?
2. Jim and I are, once again, spending about a week up at the vineyard. I can’t explain it, but being up there just feels like home. Maybe it’s the amazing house, or the breathtaking sunsets (see above), but somehow I think it probably has more to do with the fact that we’re surrounded by “family.”
3. I got a cute new dress yesterday! With less money than usual, new things become more and more exciting. It’s so cute and springish. I need to find a cute belt to go with it though. My brown one might go, but not the black one…
4. Trying not to jinx it, but I’m so excited! I might have a wedding to co-photograph in May. Crossing fingers, knocking on wood and searching for 4-leaf clovers!
5. I got my new camera bag! It was love at first sight! It looks more like a purse than a camera bag AND it fits all of my stuff! And it’s purple! The love never ends…
6. There’s promise of a delicious fish sandwich for dinner tonight. We’re going to Jim’s parents’ house for his brother-in-law’s birthday dinner. And his step dad is cooking, which means this fish sandwich is going to be off the hook!
7. Do you ever get that feeling like things are moving around you? Like little bits of your life are falling into place, but you might not necessarily be able to see the big picture yet? Am I getting a little too deep here? Anyway, I feel like that’s happening. And I’m kind of excited for the big picture to come into focus.
8. I am an organization freak. And I’m in the middle of the most wonderful pantry reorganization! I’m a little giddy about it.
9. Bear with me, I’m a little behind, but I just
discoveredjumped on the Pinterest bandwagon.And I’ve been uploading my own photos. And it’s an INDESCRIBABLE feeling when someone repins my photo on a board labeled “awesome photography.” It’s the most amazing validation ever!
10. You knew he was coming! MY HUSBAND. Since he’s been out of work, I haven’t had to clean the kitchen more than..maybe twice. I could get used to this! But aside from the cleaning, he keeps me going. He’s my best friend, the love of my life and I’m not sure how I ever lived without him.
Okay, so I have more than 10 today!
11. We got Weekend at Bernie’s! We lost our copy a few months ago and we found it on sale for $4.99 at Best Buy on Sunday! Woo Hoo!
I hope everyone is having a lovely week!